Why I blog...

I use this blog as a kind of therapy. Sometimes I'm happy and want to share it, sometimes it's just a random thought and sometimes it's to deal with things in my past. After all a burden shared is a burden halved

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Utter randomness

Writers Bootcamp challenge day 21 topic: Utter randomness....

As random as it gets...





I love the sound of dried leaves as they crunch under my feet.
I love the way the trees are awash with colour.
I love that it is neither sweltering hot or freezing cold.
I love the earthy smell in the air, the promise of winter rain.
I love the feel of a comfy sweater and well fitted jeans.
I love doing leaf rubbings with wax crayon in class.
I love painting images of orange, yellow, brown and red.
I love cool nights and warm days.




I love Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment