To no one in general, but someone specific:
1. I hate that you are so darn cute and irresistible. I am completely smitten by your charms.
2. I hate that you are so talented and yet undiscovered. Your talents are like a precious gift to this world, yet unopened. Like the last piece of cake on a plate waiting for someone to take it.
3. I hate that you sometimes feel despondent, It makes me feel helpless and inadequate.
4. I hate that you can do so many things so well yet doubt your abilities in doing them. I know it is a good quality to be humble I know, but it frustrates me at times.
5. I hate that you put my feelings first and never consider yours important.
6. I hate that I can never get into your head. Your thoughts are an enigma to me, and when they spill over into the written word I am amazed and often pleasantly surprised by what is revealed.
7. I hate that you find all my imperfections special and attractive, especially when I am pointing them out to you in the hope you would agree with me.
8. I hate that I cant give you everything you truly deserve.
9. I hate that your piercing green eyes can look right through to my soul and it excites me.
10. Most of all I hate that you will never know the true depths of how much I love you, because there is not enough words, deeds or actions to show you. There is nothing conceivable that will measure up to the way in which I am totally and unashamedly in love with you!