Why I blog...

I use this blog as a kind of therapy. Sometimes I'm happy and want to share it, sometimes it's just a random thought and sometimes it's to deal with things in my past. After all a burden shared is a burden halved

Monday, July 21, 2014

My favourite film quote of all time

WritersBootcamp Challenge day 19 topic: My favourite film quote of all time...

The greatest thing you'll ever learn...is just to love and be loved in return.





This is taken from the movie Moulin Rouge a tragic love story that left me in tears.





It puts the lotion in the basket.

Taken from a scene from the 1991 classic Silence of the Lambs. The killer tries to dehumanise his victim by calling her it.


From my favourite television series of all time, Breaking Bad.

I am the one who knocks!








Taken from the television series True Blood. When describing her dim-witted son, Sam's mom says these words: Sometimes I think that boy's cheese done fell right off his cracker.





 I found this quote to be one of the funniest quotes I have ever heard and every time I think of it, I have a little chuckle.





No comments:

Post a Comment