Why I blog...

I use this blog as a kind of therapy. Sometimes I'm happy and want to share it, sometimes it's just a random thought and sometimes it's to deal with things in my past. After all a burden shared is a burden halved

Monday, November 3, 2014

A woman belongs in the...where?

Day 2 of #Blogvember....What is your guilty pleasure....



And there you have it, I just don't. Not because I can't but because I really don't enjoy it at all.

My feelings towards cooking go something like this:




And this:



This is what I would be like in the kitchen:

HELP!
Lucky for me, I have a husband who doesn't mind cooking at all and that is why we work. We compromise and work together. I like to clean and don't mind doing all the household chores as long as I don't ever have to cook. That is my guilty pleasure......that I can sit on the sofa and chat to him while he cooks. Also there is just something so sexy about a man in the kitchen, whipping up a delicious meal for you while you sit on the sofa and sip wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment