Why I blog...

I use this blog as a kind of therapy. Sometimes I'm happy and want to share it, sometimes it's just a random thought and sometimes it's to deal with things in my past. After all a burden shared is a burden halved

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Be Brave


You are braver than you think
Stronger than you can ever imagine
Wiser now than before
You feel broken, but you can be mended
You feel lost, but good people can help you find your way again
Speak out, for yourself!!! for all those who have not yet found their voice
Be brave
                                             Karen Meyer



I shared this video last week, this song has just struck a chord with me.
Every time I hear it I think of all those rape survivors who are hurting and not speaking
out. I chose the copy with the lyrics in it, because these words resonate with me.

Please listen to this song and read the words, and you will know what I mean.

Words can heal, use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment